Facebook Twitter
Bookmark this page
←

Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2012

Cara Menghilangkan Atau Menyembunyikan Label Blog Dari Home Page

Di dalam forum Google, sering saya membaca beberapa pertanyaan dari anggota forum tersebut yang menanyakan tentang How to hide blogger label from home page (Bagaimana menghilangkan label blogger dari laman beranda). Tidak satu pun dari pertanyaan itu yang di jawab oleh anggota forum. Oleh karenanya, hari ini saya akan memberikan tutorial blogspot tentang bagaimana cara menghilangkan label blog dari laman beranda (Label blog yang dimaksudkan adalah label blog yang terdapat di post Footer).

label blog,blogger label,label blogspot,label.label post,label posting,label post footer

Untuk menghilangkan label blog dari laman beranda, kita akan menggunakan perintah b:if yang akan kita sisipkan ke dalam kode HTML yang terdapat  di template blog kita. Berikut ini contoh perintah dari kode b:if yang akan kita gunakan :
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
KODE DARI LABEL BLOG DISINI
</b:if>
Bagaimana cara menerapkan kode tersebut ke dalam template kita? Untuk menerapkan kode di atas ke dalam template, ikuti saja trik di bawah ini!

Cara Menyembunyikan Label Blog Dari Laman Beranda


  • Sign In di blogger.com
  • Pada Menu drop down, pilih template.
  • Backup template sobat terlebih dahulu (Backup template kita lakukan untuk berjaga-jaga, siapa tahu terjadi hal-hal yang tidak diinginkan ketika melakukan editing kode HTML)
  • Setelah di backup, klik tombol Edit HTML lalu klik Proceed
  • Kasih tanda centang pada Expand Widget Template
  • Cari kode seperti yang ada di bawah ini :
<b:if cond='data:post.labels'>
<data:postLabelsLabel/>
<b:loop values='data:post.labels' var='label'>
<a expr:href='data:label.url' rel='tag'><data:label.name/></a><b:if cond='data:label.isLast != &quot;true&quot;'>,</b:if>
</b:loop>
</b:if>
  • Kalau sudah menemukan kode yang seperti itu, hapus kode itu dan ganti dengan kode di bawah ini!
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
        <b:if cond='data:post.labels'>
          <data:postLabelsLabel/>
          <b:loop values='data:post.labels' var='label'>
            <a expr:href='data:label.url' rel='tag'><data:label.name/></a><b:if cond='data:label.isLast != &quot;true&quot;'>,</b:if>
          </b:loop>
        </b:if></b:if>
  • Klik tombol preview, kalau sudah berhasil. Klik Save

Kalau sobat blogger mengalami kesulitan di dalam memahami trik blog di atas, silahkan layangkan pertanyaan sobat melalui kolom komentar yang terdapat di bawah posting ini.

Posting terkait dengan tutorial jitu di atas :
  1. Cara Membuat Label Untuk Posting Atau Artikel Blog
  2. Cara Memperindah Tampilan Widget Label Di Blog Dengan Box Style
  3. Cara Menghilangkan Tulisan Tampilkan Posting Dengan Label

37 komentar:

  1. Highly descriptive article, I liked that bit.
    Will there be a part 2?
    My page black camel cigarettes

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi every one, here every person is sharing such know-how, therefore it's good to read this weblog, and I used to pay a quick visit this web site everyday.
    My webpage ; camel blue carton

    BalasHapus
  3. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
    your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided
    me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept
    Here is my web page : tattoo designs for women

    BalasHapus
  4. This site certainly has all of the information I needed
    concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.
    Here is my web blog ; watch movies online

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi there, its good post regarding media print, we all
    be familiar with media is a fantastic source of facts.
    Here is my blog - how to get rid of belly fat

    BalasHapus
  6. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!
    My website - how to talk to girls

    BalasHapus
  7. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.

    Many thanks for supplying these details.
    Have a look at my website ; Feriebolig Antalya

    BalasHapus
  8. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this
    article and the rest of the website is also very
    good.
    Here is my webpage - Leiligheter til salgs i Antalya

    BalasHapus
  9. Usually I don't read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.
    My web site :: Leiligheter i mahmutlar Alanya

    BalasHapus
  10. Hi there to all, as I am in fact eager of reading this blog's post to be updated regularly. It contains good data.
    Also visit my web page property in turkey

    BalasHapus
  11. If some one wants expert view concerning blogging and site-building then i recommend him/her to
    pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up the pleasant work.
    Here is my homepage - make money online

    BalasHapus
  12. You are so cool! I don't suppose I've read anything
    like this before. So good to find someone with a few unique thoughts on this subject.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that
    is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!
    Take a look at my web blog ... best acne treatment

    BalasHapus
  13. I rarely drop responses, but after browsing through a few of the responses on this
    page "Cara Menghilangkan Atau Menyembunyikan Label Blog Dari Home Page".
    I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Could it be only me or does it seem like some of the comments come across like they
    are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at additional online social sites, I
    would like to follow everything fresh you have to post.
    Could you make a list of all of all your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook
    page or linkedin profile?
    Also visit my website - nfl games online

    BalasHapus
  14. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for newbie blog writers? I'd really appreciate
    it.
    Feel free to visit my weblog ; old holborn giallo

    BalasHapus
  15. Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.
    My homepage :: amber leaf tobacco

    BalasHapus
  16. I like the valuable info you supply in your articles. I will bookmark
    your weblog and check once more right here frequently.

    I'm relatively sure I'll be told lots of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!
    My website : golden virginia tobacco

    BalasHapus
  17. I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content every day along with a mug of coffee.
    Also visit my web-site ; mac baren

    BalasHapus
  18. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the
    usage of msn. That is a very neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.
    Review my web-site : drum tobacco

    BalasHapus
  19. This text is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?
    Feel free to surf my weblog - erinmore

    BalasHapus
  20. Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your website is useful.

    Thank you for sharing!
    Feel free to visit my website :: samson tobacco

    BalasHapus
  21. I think this is among the most vital info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few
    general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D.

    Good job, cheers
    Here is my website : borkum riff

    BalasHapus
  22. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
    you may be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark
    your blog and will often come back in the future. I want to encourage yourself to continue
    your great writing, have a nice weekend!
    Feel free to surf my weblog :: yourtobaccosstore.com

    BalasHapus
  23. I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and
    bloggers made good content as you did, the web will
    be much more useful than ever before.
    My website - captain black gold

    BalasHapus
  24. We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with useful information
    to work on. You have performed a formidable task and our whole community will be
    grateful to you.
    Here is my web blog - amphora pipe tobacco

    BalasHapus
  25. Hi, always i used to check blog posts here early in
    the daylight, as i love to find out more and more.
    My website ; Villa Antalya

    BalasHapus
  26. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how concerning unexpected emotions.
    Here is my web-site : forex trading

    BalasHapus
  27. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however
    , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and
    I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!
    Look into my web-site watch nfl live

    BalasHapus
  28. Hello mates, how is all, and what you wish for to say regarding this piece of
    writing, in my view its really amazing in support of me.
    Here is my blog post : clean my pc

    BalasHapus
  29. Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a
    linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.
    Stop by my weblog :: Immobilienalanya.Net

    BalasHapus
  30. What's up to every one, since I am in fact keen of reading this web site's post
    to be updated regularly. It includes fastidious material.
    My site - Antalya Real estate

    BalasHapus
  31. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks
    Check out my web-site : diablo 3 gold farming

    BalasHapus
  32. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?

    I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    My webpage asuntoturkista.net

    BalasHapus
  33. Hi there, its pleasant article about media print, we all know
    media is a wonderful source of facts.
    Here is my web site : propertyinturkeyforsale.net

    BalasHapus
  34. An interesting discussion is worth comment. There's no doubt that that you should publish more on this topic, it might not be a taboo matter but generally people don't talk about such subjects.

    To the next! Kind regards!!
    Here is my blog ; http://www.youtube.com

    BalasHapus
  35. Wonderful website. Plenty of helpful information here. I'm sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you to your effort!
    Visit my page - laser tattoo removal cost

    BalasHapus
  36. I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing site yourself?

    Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal site and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Many thanks!
    Also visit my web-site - christian louboutin

    BalasHapus

belajar seo,seo indonesia,jasa seo murah,tutorial seo,jasa seo,tips seo,blog seo,template seo,optimasi seo,cara daftar blog,daftar blog dofollow,chrome offline installer,feedburner,read more blog,widget blogger,gadget blog tips and trik komputer,belajar computer,tips tips komputer,komputer software,download software internet,cara adsense,blog adsense,googleadsense,adsense blogger,blogger adsense,alternative adsense,cara memasang widget blog,blogger,trik blogspot,membuat blog keren,tutorial membuat blog,tutorial mempercantik blog,tutorial blog lengkap,cara membuat blog,free template blog,cara membuat blogger gratis,tutorial untuk blog,buat blogger baru,tutorial web design,free widget for blog,cara membuat widget,download template untuk blog,tutorial design blog,template gratis,tutorial blogspot lengkap