Facebook Twitter
Bookmark this page
←

Kamis, 20 September 2012

Cara Submit Blog Ke Search Engine Gigablast

Apa itu Gigablast? Gigablast adalah sebuah mesin pencari (Search Engine) di Internet yang didirikan atau dibuat oleh Matt Wells pada tahun 2000. Gigablast sering mendapatkan julukan sebagai The Green Search Engine. Pada bulan Januari Tahun 2005, mesin indeks dari Gigablast hampir memiliki satu miliar halaman web yang telah terindeks.

Gigablast,search engine,mesin pencari,submit blog,daftar blog,add url,submit site


Deskripsi Singkat Tentang Gigablast

Berikut ini keterangan singkat yang saya petik dari Gigablast tentang mesin pencari atau Search Engine mereka :

Melayani hampir sepuluh juta pencarian per hari, sebagian besar melalui situs-situs lain. Gigablast adalah mesin pencari yang biasa dipanggil dengan nama "Clean-Energy" yang terkemuka. 90% dari penggunaan listrik berasal dari energi angin.

Gigablast juga memudahkan untuk menemukan pencarian anda pada mesin pencari berbasis "coal-based" dengan mengklik link di bawah hasil pencarian. Jadi cobalah kami terlebih dahulu, dan jika Anda tidak menemukan apa yang Anda inginkan, klik yang lain.


Cara Mendaftarkan Blog Di Mesin Pencari Gigablast

  1. Kunjungi laman atau link berikut : http://gigablast.com/addurl
  2. Pada kolom yang tersedia, masukkan URL blog sobat dengan menggunakan http://
  3. Kasih tanda centang pada Strip Sessionids dan Spider (harvest) links from page
  4. Pada kolom kedua, masukkan 4 huruf yang dibentuk dengan menggunakan tanda pagar
  5. Terakhir, klik tombol Add URL

Perlu diketahui bahwa Gigablast merupakan salah satu mesin pencari rujukan DMOZ selain AltaVista, A9, AOL, Clusty, Google, Lycos, Bing, Teoma, Wisenut dan Yahoo.

Artikel lain yang perlu di baca juga :
  1. Cara Submit Blog Ke Ribuan Directory Web Secara Gratis
  2. Cara Daftar Blog di Google Blog Search

21 komentar:

  1. Terima kasih gan ilmunya,izin sedot !!! dan sekali lagi nitip lapak ane pusat jaket,jersey,sepatu,dll (www.pusatkostumbola.com)

    BalasHapus
  2. nah saya juga mau nyoba . siapa tau berhasil mendapatkan banyak traffic dari sini hehe

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis, this website is really fastidious and the people are really sharing good thoughts.
    Also visit my weblog :: Auto Glass Repair

    BalasHapus
  4. Hello, this weekend is nice in favor of me, because this moment i am reading this impressive educational paragraph here at my residence.
    Also visit my website ; Enduros Reviews

    BalasHapus
  5. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a information! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.
    My homepage Viarex Male Enhancement Cream

    BalasHapus
  6. I need to to thank you for this good read!!
    I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you book marked to look at new stuff you post…
    Also see my web page > Slim Berry Diet

    BalasHapus
  7. Very soon this website will be famous among all blogging people,
    due to it's fastidious articles or reviews
    Also see my web page > Google Sniper 2 Review

    BalasHapus
  8. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It is the little changes that produce the most important changes.

    Many thanks for sharing!
    Feel free to visit my web-site lifecellreview.net

    BalasHapus
  9. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
    It is the little changes that will make the most
    significant changes. Many thanks for sharing!
    Also visit my web-site :: Muscle X

    BalasHapus
  10. Fine way of telling, and good paragraph to take data about my presentation topic,
    which i am going to convey in university.
    Here is my web site ... Read �

    BalasHapus
  11. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my
    comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!
    Here is my web-site ; White Kidney Bean Extract

    BalasHapus
  12. I have learn several good stuff here. Definitely price
    bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you put to make the sort of wonderful informative site.
    Also visit my website - Bellavani Wrinkle Reducer

    BalasHapus
  13. Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out some additional information.
    Feel free to visit my homepage : Buy Organic Green Coffee

    BalasHapus
  14. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on skin whitening. Regards
    Also visit my web site Young Skin Anti Aging Formula

    BalasHapus
  15. Good write-up. I definitely appreciate this website. Keep it up!
    Also visit my blog ; Oprimal Stack

    BalasHapus
  16. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing
    troubles with your RSS. I don't know why I can't join it.
    Is there anybody getting identical RSS issues? Anyone that
    knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!
    Feel free to surf my blog :: [??]

    BalasHapus
  17. I drop a leave a response when I appreciate a post on a website or
    if I have something to add to the discussion.
    Usually it's triggered by the sincerness displayed in the article I read. And on this post "Cara Submit Blog Ke Search Engine Gigablast". I was excited enough to post a commenta response :-P I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind. Is it just me or does it appear like some of these comments appear like left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list all of all your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
    Here is my website African Mango Active Diet

    BalasHapus
  18. Very good blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any tips? Appreciate it!
    my site - Testoril Review

    BalasHapus
  19. I almost never leave responses, but I glanced through a few remarks here
    "Cara Submit Blog Ke Search Engine Gigablast". I actually do have some questions for you if you do not mind.
    Could it be only me or does it look like like some of these remarks look like they are written by brain dead visitors?
    :-P And, if you are posting at additional places,
    I would like to follow everything new you have to post.

    Could you post a list of the complete urls of all your
    social networking sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
    Check out my page - Electronic Cigarette

    BalasHapus

belajar seo,seo indonesia,jasa seo murah,tutorial seo,jasa seo,tips seo,blog seo,template seo,optimasi seo,cara daftar blog,daftar blog dofollow,chrome offline installer,feedburner,read more blog,widget blogger,gadget blog tips and trik komputer,belajar computer,tips tips komputer,komputer software,download software internet,cara adsense,blog adsense,googleadsense,adsense blogger,blogger adsense,alternative adsense,cara memasang widget blog,blogger,trik blogspot,membuat blog keren,tutorial membuat blog,tutorial mempercantik blog,tutorial blog lengkap,cara membuat blog,free template blog,cara membuat blogger gratis,tutorial untuk blog,buat blogger baru,tutorial web design,free widget for blog,cara membuat widget,download template untuk blog,tutorial design blog,template gratis,tutorial blogspot lengkap